Licensed Carriers we represent are as follows:
- Aetna/ SilverScript
- Highmark Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Delaware
- Mutual of Omaha
- Well Care
Medicare options can be overwhelming. Don’t fret or worry; we understand the process. We can help you to enroll in Medicare, including:
- Part A – Hospital Insurance, Hospice care, skilled nursing facilities, and some home health care
- Part B – Medical Insurance, provides for Dr’s services, lab, imaging and outpatient services
- Part C – Medicare Advantage plans, using the local networks; can include dental, vision, & RX.
- Part D – RX Plans currently 21 Plans approved by Medicare. All Private Insurance Carriers.
Medigap Plans Age 65 non-tobacco monthly premium from as low as $51.39 and increase based upon benefit level chosen.
Medicare Part “D” RX Plans monthly premiums from as low as $7.10 and increase based upon benefit level chosen. Plan choice change is available each year during Medicare Open Enrollment Oct. 15th – Dec. 7th to be effective January 1.
Medicare Advantage HMO Plans (Part C) feature:
- HMO $0 plan premiums
- Defined network of providers
- Primary care physician (PCP) coordinates all of your care
- You may have to get a referral from your PCP to see a specialist
- In most cases, you must use network providers for all scheduled care; there is no coverage for out-of-network care, except for emergency or out-of-area urgent care
- Out-of pocket costs may be lower than Original Medicare
- Rx coverage included in plans
Medicare Supplement [Medigap] Plans and Medicare Part “D” RX Plans are priced the same cost with or without our firms help and assistance. Let us be your local connection. We know our clients, you are not just a “Medicare Claim Number” or a push button call. We can, and do, make a difference! Why pay more than actually needed? Let our firm work for you.
Other products we offer:
- Individual Health
- Small Group Health
- Life Insurance